We will listen to you and work with you.
By working together, you will receive the best service possible.
You have rights: to be treated well, to participate fully, to speak out.
If we forget this, or treat you badly, you have the right to complain.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity.
- We will treat you fairly and speak honestly.
- We will protect your personal information and only use it for the right reasons.
- We will provide good quality services that suit your needs, age, lifestyle and cultural background.
Your right to participate
- You have the right to a safe and comfortable place to use the service.
- You have the right to the information you need to make good choices
- You have the right to have someone help you make the best choices – an advocate or support person.
- You have the right to get help accessing services in the community.
Your right to speak out
- You have the right to complain about the service.
- You have the right to a reply as quickly as possible.
- If you still are not happy, you have the right to complain again, or talk with the NDIS Commission.
You can Help
- Make sure to update your contact information as it changes.
- Keep your appointments – or let us know if you can’t.
- Choose someone to support you make decisions – an advocate, friend or family member.
- Treat other people with fairness, honesty and respect.
- Respect other people’s right to a safe and comfortable environment.
- Respect other people’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Give us honest feedback about our services
It’s OK to Complain
If we didn’t respect your privacy…
Write to us:
Senami Counselling and Therapeutic Services.
307 Peahey Road, Munno Para, SA 5115.
Phone us: 0413 209 033
You can contact the Office of the
Australian Information Commissioner
email: email@example.com post: GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
phone: 1300 363 992 TTY: 133 677
Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727
Interpreters can be arranged on 131 450.
Advocates can help you complain The National Disability Advocacy Program can help you work with an advocate.
Email them at:
Or write to:
Disability, Employment and Carers Group
Department of Social Services
GPO Box 9820
Canberra ACT 2601
Or search “disability advocate” online.